Question

harryharan911

A fraudulent company made a hard credit inquiry without my acceptance.How to dispute and remove it?
I was conned by Wyndham resorts to attend an hour presentation about their timeshare rewards. During the course of their sales pitch,they ran a hard credit enquiry on my name without asking my permission..
While their company itself is a fraud trying to con you into buying their timeshare. Their credit inquiry had decreased by Credit score by a whopping 22 points...and moved me from excellent to Good...

How can I dispute this illegal enquiry and remove them from my credit report and bring back my score to normal???

Most Helpful Response

The three credit bureaus are Transunion, Equifax and Experian, they all have websites with instructions on how to file dispute. The twenty-two point decrease probably did not happen to your FICO scores as that sounds very extreme. You may want to double check what you signed with them as it may have had something in it to pull your credit.