Question

Audrey231

a delinquent account due to cosigned
I cosigned for my daughter for a car and she was late which it impact my credit score. I have now a delinquent comment on my history. Which effected my credit score real bad, she is now all caught up on her payment Can this be removed if she calls the company or what can I do? Please help

Whenever you cosign for another, you are basically telling the lender that, should the original borrower fail to pay as agreed, you willingly take on full responsibility for the loan. That means you also accept the potential credit damage that might occur.  She might be able to get it removed from your account by sending a goodwill letter requesting it, though this may not happen.  

The problems you are experiencing are not uncommon and is why cosigning is discouraged.