Question

ALeeMS022916

2.5 years ago a disputed claim was removed from my credit. Now I'm receiving a bill.
The bill is from the original collections agency. However there has been no record from this showing on my credit since the claim was disputed and removed. What is the best way to handle this?

Just because it is not on your report does not mean that you do not owe the creditor.  If you dont owe the bill then you would be able to show that and no big deal.  If you really do owe the money then I would check with your states statute of limitations and see if you are beyound that.  Otherwise if not they would be able to sue you.