1 Contributions 0 People Helped

Member Since: April 2013

Activity (1 Total Contributions)

How to dispute an error on your credit report

Aug 01, 2016

Enter Your Reply You are almost correct. the statue is 4 years to file suit in alot of states however the can still atermpt t collect the debt after four years.  This is the reason after 3 years you start getting those settlement offers. In addition,  just calling them won't start the clock over (re-aging the account) It is when you make any form of payment then this "re-ages" the account. HOpe this help.  I formely owned a collection ageny.