1 Contributions 0 People Helped

Member Since: November 2012

Activity (1 Total Contributions)

How to dispute an error on your credit report

Jan 05, 2016

Now I have to investagate. My lawer told me that in Califorina, If you make any payment arrangements with the creditor, or send them any money the statute starts then. And they told me the statute was for two years not 4. So as I understood it, that means I can call them to refer them to my lawyer without any neg impact. Like I said, I'm going to have to investigate which is correct