1 Contributions 0 People Helped

Member Since: June 2013

Activity (1 Total Contributions)

How to dispute an error on your credit report

Dec 16, 2014

you may want to read the actual statute concerning debt in your state.  My state is 6 years but states you must admit to/pay on  the debt. also statute is 6 years here. Calling to dispute a debt is almost always in your favor as far as statute of limitations.