1 Contributions 0 People Helped

Member Since: November 2012

Activity (1 Total Contributions)

How to dispute an error on your credit report

Dec 17, 2014

The statue of limitations can be found on BANKRATE.COM. And yes, in California written agreements have a limitation of four (4) years. That IS a real FACT!! In some cases contacting the collector can "restart" the clock, but not all. Be smart about what you do when you dispute something on your credit, do your own research and get answers from people YOU trust, I could be the difference that will make or break your bank!!