1 Contributions 0 People Helped

Member Since: July 2011

About Me: Hiking, Biking, Camping, Family, Friends, Pets

My Website:

Activity (1 Total Contributions)

How to dispute an error on your credit report

Jan 18, 2015


In regards to the 4 years you speak of, my understanding is that after 4 years they cannot sue you on non collateralized credit card debt, i reside in florida, so that sounds like the law is the same in california so you would be right, good research job. I might add that florida is a debters state and lot's of wealthy people move here to escape old debts like OJ Simpson for one his cival lawsuit for 25,000,000 was never paid.