1 Contributions 0 People Helped

Member Since: January 2014

Activity (1 Total Contributions)

How to dispute an error on your credit report

Jul 15, 2015

Enter Your ReplyThis does not apply to banks. They have 10 years and collect intrest for each year that you owe them. My husband owed the banck for NSF that I was not awerea of. After  he died the bank came back on me and took me to court The judge not only made me responsible for his debt of $63.00 but also for the bank fees for the peiord that it went unpaid. take that time 6.55 a day for 8 yeard and it is a real whooper. Idid not have the thousands of dollars they were wanting so they took every penny I had and prvented me from having any accounts anywhere. The banks atorney talkd with the judge andthe bank and got them to settel for $700.00 that I paid just to settle my dead husbands account. that was a far cry from the 63 dollars originally owed by him.But thd judge said they could come back on me every ten years or sooner if they so choose to..