1 Contributions 0 People Helped

Member Since: April 2014

Activity (1 Total Contributions)

How to dispute an error on your credit report

Apr 19, 2016

not true, you can call them everyday of your life, only way they can add the 4 more years on is if you agree to pay something. please do your research as this kind of info you have left confusses people.