2 Contributions 0 People Helped

Member Since: February 2014

Activity (2 Total Contributions)

How to dispute an error on your credit report

Apr 04, 2014

You can get the number from the creditor on your report. Call them and request before u pay anything u want a final bill explaining what and who u owe and for amount. U can do a leter or u cqn dispute it online yourself.  I did and my credit scores are slwoly climbing.... cheqaper to dispute yourself!  Good Luck

How to dispute an error on your credit report

Feb 03, 2015
Helpful to 0 out of 1 people

U r absolutely right! In Philadelphia the statue is 7yrs. I have one item om ny credit report that expires this month (2/16/15). Not even going to try to dispute it. Just going to wait and have it removed. Another one from 2009, that should have been removed. GREAT Advice for pple..... Keep u the Great work.