1 Contributions 0 People Helped

Member Since: May 2013

Activity (1 Total Contributions)

How to dispute an error on your credit report

May 26, 2013

I'm having an issue trying to dispute 2 medical bills from when I was 15 that on the documents that list the responsible party at the doctors office, it listed my mom.  Somehow they never got paid and ended up on my credit report instead of my moms.  I was under the impression that they can't report anything from when you're under 18.  And also like I said I have documentation from the doctors office that says my mom is the responsible party.  What do I do?