Woman holding her child as she reads on her phone

Where’s my amended tax return?

This article was fact-checked by our editors and Jennifer Samuel, a senior product specialist for Credit Karma. When you discover an error on your federal income tax return or realize important information was omitted, you can file an amended return to correct the mistake? But what happens after that? If it’s been a while since […]

More by Trina Hargrove Updated Length

How to file as head of household

October 10, 2018 7 mins read

Under 35? Things to know about IRS tax scams

October 4, 2018 5 mins read