Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

Abseconlin

your recommendations for saving money
You recommended a refi for my car loan. it was declined and now it negatively affected my already terrible credit report. The recommendation did not explain the possible negative effect it would have have. The refi offer sounded as though it was already based on my current credit report.

Most Helpful Response

Advertisers pay Credit Karma. That's how this can remain a free site. You didn't read the disclaimers. You should read the articles on this site, and there is also a risk free pre-approval section.

lassie111

Enter Your Reply....dealers will go wild checking for cheaper interest rates..one tried 18 differnet finace options...shot my credit all to hell

repossession

If you had a redeemed repossession on your credit report.When would I be able to get another car?

cosign

i cosigned for my son's car my credit score is excellent his is poor  we got the car on my credit after two were turned down.  will this affect my score