Question

repsitbad

Young, bad score and homeless, would bankruptcy still hurt my bad score?
My credit score is low especially in my age group. Feeling hopeless as I try to get on my feet and can't get anywhere. I already struggle trying to find a place. I make a little over minimum wage but not enough to live by. I wanted to go back to school but I can't afford to. I thought about Bankruptcy but don't know much.

Look up Dave Ramsey, Financial Peace University.

Try to get help from the goverment food stamps ect., them get a better job before trying to go to college.

Don't depend on credit if you don't have the income please, and if there not another choose go to bankruptcy, but remember you will not get loans or credit cards for the next 7 years.

For college there money, like the Pell Grant ( Federal Student Aid ) or fafsa and other scholarships.

Another option is going to the military, but thats your desicion

Good Luck

If you don't have enough money to meet necessary living expenses (and housing IS one) you don't file bankruptcy.  You need to learn about credit and the articles here provide valuable information.  You also need to know good money management skills and, as mentioned before,Dave Ramsey has a very good site. And, instead of college consider learning a skill.  Vocational training is an excellent idea and can pay very well.  We'll always need plumbers, chefs, mechanics and carpenters.

There's also no reason you can't take a college course or two during the week on your off time. I have three friends who worked full time and earned Master's degrees.  Vocational training, learning a skill,  is invaluable as was suggested previously.