Question

Tosh38

You pay on time then things go wrong at work.
The past three years have been a struggle, because I have a degree and I have only been able to get employment in the fast food industry and I have struggled with it. It is my only experience on my resume. I pay my bills on time, but the few times I did not make it in restaurants have created this issue when not employed for a period of time and accounts become delinquent. Once behind it is so hard to catch up because all income earned is already owed out on top of present needs to survive.

I don't really know what your question is, but is part of your debt Federal Student Loans?  If so, I hope you are in an income-based repayment plan because that can really help your finances.  Call your loan servicer for more info about that.  Also, if you have more than one loan, consolidate them all into an income-based program.  You can also request a hardship forbearance for up to 3 years until you get a better job or until the consolidation is complete.  Best of luck!