Question

Posted in Taxes

HungerInsationable

You guys @KC are a bunch of ****ing scammers.
My taxes were filed, and I recived my federal but my state tax was never heard from again, ANY access to my tax account is being BLOCKED because It's associated my account with some weird ****ing number, and NOW I HAVE 1 DAY LEFT according to this BULL**** letter I got from the state office about tax fraud and the deadline to recover my money being the 14th (today is the 13th) You bet your CANDY *** This will be investigated IMMEDIATELY you ****ing **** gobblers

Tax issues

I think your tag name 'hungerinsationable' speaks volumes. Insationable is not a word but what I think what you are trying to convey with that tag is that you are never satisfied. What you submitted was not a question but a spew of your dissatisfaction. Perhaps if you try to contact someone in a more respectful manner you may get some answers/help.