Question

number1alli

will using CK lower my credit score? how often can i check my report w/o hindering my score?

Most Helpful Response

Weekly

There is no real advantage to checking your "Score" more than once a week as CK only updates it that often.  This soft pull has no effect on your credit score. You can also get a yearly free credit report from each of the three main agencies (remember CK only uses two) without any effect at all to your score.

Checking your credit score has no impact on it at all and you can check as often as you want.  Just remember that the scores might change once a month after payments are posted.  If you haven't already read the articles on this site,please do so soon.  You will get a better understanding of credit and what affects it.  This knowledge will help you for the rest of your life.  Sure has helped me.

"will using CK lower my credit score?"   Not at all!

"how often can i check my report w/o hindering my score?"  As Often as you like. Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly or as you feel like. ]