Question

dihnnn

will this make my score better?
I am planning on paying my auto which I have about 16k left it was a 5 year loan, I have been paying for about 2 years. I want to pay that off and take out a used auto loan for 5k and apply for a $1,000 credit card. is this a good move for my credit?

Adding new accounts and maintaining good payment history will always improve your score. You might see a small decrease initially when you open new accounts for the car and CC but eventually you will get back any slight drop due to hard inquiries and average age of open credit lines.