Question

dissonance1

Will this hurt my credit score?
I just opened two Chase 0% purchase APR cards. I used up almost all the credit limit, and am going to pay it back slowly over time (maybe about several months to a year). Will this lower my credit score, having it maxed or almost maxed for so long?

I'm also thinking of opening a card with Bank of America or Citi, because I read its good to have 3 cards.

I suggest re-reading the articles on this site so you can better understand credit.  Yes, this high usage just might hurt your credit score and that could also prevent you from getting a third card..  It's not the number  of cards you have, but how you use them that counts the most.

Yes it will hurt your score.  

having Credit Cards can be a good when you pay them in full each Month. 

Why you Carry a Balance even on a 0 APR card for a longer period of time you what you are doing it will Hurt your score. 

I have 20 CC's  ( Total Credit limit of 69K ) All paid off with 0 Balance,   I only carry one card on me,  and it's not used that often.  Use the Debt card and Cash most of the time.     Do Not Chase  Reward points ( Unless you make over 200K a year then you can )   all the Credit Cards are tucked away and hardly every used.   

We did pull out the wifes JCP Card,  ( I'm a auth user also ) to purchase a new Fridge that was last weekend,  and today I sent the full payment in so when the statement comes in it will be 0 balance or they might owe me some pennys.  We save up for the big purchases.