Question

Bossofbeefbowl

Will my score go down if I carry a balance on a 0% interest account?
My credit history is only about 15 months old but I've always paid off my balance every month on the cards I have.I recently got a Discover with 0% interest for 14 months.If I carry a small balance ($300 on a limit of $1500) with my total credit limit among all cards being $9300 among 4 cards?

$300 out of $1500 would be 20% usage, which is on the high side. But with a total limit of $9300  of your cards, will be only 3% usage.  Look under the tools section of the site, and punch in actual numbers to see how variables affect your credit.