Question

lisanoguera

wI'll my credit score ever rise paying for stuff in someone else name ?
I am paying for my car in my husband name and his credit is improving not mines!

No, Your paying His bill.

If your name and social security number aren't on the loan documents then they won't report anything on you, even if you are making the payments. 

If his score has risen to the point where he could qualify to re-fi that loan, you could do the new loan in both your names and then your hard work and money would go to help your score rise too.  Of course you would also have to have fair credit in your name too. But if his is good then it shouldn't be a problem.