Question

beezysupreme

Will issuing bank consider checking/saving account balances in decision for their own credit cards?
If I have a Chase checking account and want to apply for a Chase credit card, can or will they consider my checking balance in that credit decision?

You would have to ask them. With a large bank I feel your chances are less that they will use that as a factor, unless of course you have over drafts or other negative issues, then of couse they will....  But I have found that small town banks (very few left around) or credit unions can sometimes use that as a factor in lending.