Question

mssophiag

Will having a Eviction or Public Judgement not allow me to rent?
‚ÄčI have a question about Evictions; I had an evicition, i also have a past balance of $1016 from what the apartments is telling me; on my Credit Report. It shows on my Credit Report under a Public Record, of Legal Item, with a with a balance of $626, with a status Satisfied. But ive been working with lexington Law. They got one removed from Equifax.I want to just pay off the amount due, but something telling me to wait so they can verify the amount owed... I really don't want to rent somewhere soon, what would be the factors i'm looking at get rejected??? I'm really looking for direction.