Question

thaxone

Will creditors see my paid off balance if it hasn't updated in my credit report?
I paid off a card about 3 weeks ago and the balance has yet to update in my credit report. If I apply for a new card will the creditors be able to see it? the only reason why I am asking is because the balance is a low limit card and its at 95% utilization which is the difference between me having a 690 vs a 730ish score.

They will see what is on your credit reports, they have no idea of payments you've made that haven't changed the balances on your reports. You need to wait until your credit reports change.