Question

Bigwreck81

Wil it hurt my credit if I view my reports and scores more than once a year?
I was told it could hurt my score if I view my reports and scores more than once after the free annual ones you are allowed.

Most Helpful Response

No, gaining access to your credit score and report does not lower your score because those are soft inquiries on your behalf. In fact you can check your score anytime here on Credit Karma. Only hard inquiry credit pulls such as applying for a credit card or loan can hurt your credit because a lender pulls your credit data.