Question

Spellbinding

Why not give FICO score?
I quit my other credit monitoring site because it switched to the vantage....which I hate. Creditors only use FICO so I can't relate to Vantage. I just joined but think I'll quit using this site. Very frustrating. Does any site use FICO? That's were I want to go.

Of course there are plenty of sites provides FICO scores, there are even couple "free" ones that gives you Experian FICO 8 score or credit report. Plus, many credit cards offers free version of FICO scores.

The purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH about how credit works and how to build a good credit score,  and they do so very well.  The scores here are used in that education process.  I have benefitted very well here and now enjoy an excellent score because I took the time to read the articles and learn how to properly manage my credit. You can, too.