Question

Posted in Saving Money

4srco

WHY NO CREDIT UNIONS? YOUR RECOMMENDS ARE HIGHER APRs
YOUR OFFERS ON APRs ARE MUCH MORE THAN MY CURRENT APRs THRU MY CREDIT UNION. SO WHY SHOULD I TAKE ONE OF YOUR CONSOLIDATION RECOMMENDATIONS AT A HIGHER INTEREST RATE THAN MY CURRENT TWO CARDS OR AUTO LOANS? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS CURRENT APRs ARE? IF NOT SHOULDNT YOU INQUIRE TO MAKE BETTER RECOMMENDATIONS? PLEASE REPLY. THANKS.

The ads are what pays for this site

Nothing in this world is really free. And this is a peer to peer community, so its doghtful that your post will get any attention. 

Like you, I have better rates from my credit union and many other banks.  Use the site for the education, ignore the recomendations.   

What to look for in a Credit Card.
 * What Benefits does the card offer.

* No Yearly Fee.

What you should not worry about

* APR

( you ask why )  Well Pay the **** thing off every month then you don't have to worry about it.

Do READ YOU Statement Every month!

Do READ All your Paper Work on how the card works,  about the collections, payments etc.  

Do know when your Monthly payments need to be made.

I have over 12 Credit Cards,  Could Care less what the APR is on them as none of them have a balance.  If I happen to use them it's paid off within a few days of the charge.   If you can't do that then you really should not be using a credit card.

People need to learn Money Management Skill's and Budgeting Skills and USE THEM. 

I thinking about 85% or more DO NOT Have a Monthly Budget or know how to handle money correctly.