Question

carlyladida

why isn't my acct with tmobile recorded on my report?
I have had an account with T Mobil for a good number of years and it is in excellent standing. I realize that isn't much considering my score but i would think it safe to assume at least one account in good standing would be very good to have showing on my report. Can you tell me why this isn't the case? Don't cellular companies report to credit institutions like anyone else you are required to make payments to? I am very confused and would appreciate an answer,
thank you for your time and consideration in advance, oh one more thing, is there a way to make the credit institutions aware of this account and get them to add it to my report? Thank you again.