Question

Laylakylie

Why is my score so low?
I always pay on time and have several solid accounts. I did file bankruptcy in 2006 but have had an excellent history since. I can't get my score above 652!

Sorry, but the bankruptcy is the majot negative on your account and it is going to have an effect for 10 years from date of filing.  That's just the way it goes with bankruptcy.  Once the bankruptcy falls off your credcit report, your score should raise, especially since you say you're paying all bill on time now.  Keep that up!! That will help.