Question

tiny450

why is my score higher at the bank?
The bank said my score is well 100 points above what this site says.Why the difference?

depends if they used transunion or someother credit agency ie: equifax or experian and the information each holds on you could be slightly different hence the scoring difference  I for find my CK score to be 60 points lower then my REAL Transunion score....and my EQ and EX to be 75,85 respectively different from my CK score....I've heard some indidviduals state there real scores to be lower then there CK score just how it is all computed BE GLAD its better and not worse