Question

mattGfla123

why is my information NOT updated , accounts are linked
i have had 2 accounts drop off as it states on this site my car payment is almost 1,000 lower then what you show, even thought i was told to link my accounts will help with that

I am finding more and more this site just stops after a few months!

do i need ot clear all my information and re sign up to see what my true score is ?

how is this site any help or a guide in anyway if all the information is wrong

I have not had my information updated sense September , come on! I have been waiting for you to get on board and fix this i keep asking over and over

fix this!

Hi Matt,

Linking your accounts to Credit Karma does not update the accounts on your credit report. Only your creditors can provide the updates to TransUnion that will update your credit report. By linking your accounts to Credit Karma, you can see your recent balances and transactions for multiple accounts in one convenient location. If you believe your lenders are not regularly reporting to TransUnion, I suggest contacting them directly to inquire further. 

Hope this clears up any confusion!