Question

blackram

why is my info on credit karma incorrect
credit accounts that have been closed for years

Most Helpful Response

If they've been closed for more than 7 years, then you need to dispute them with all three bureaus and have them removed.  Credit Karma gets its info from TransUnion, so you can pull a complete report from them at www.annualcreditreport.com to see for sure everything that is reporting.  Best of luck!

Garfield67

I've been trying for over 15 yrs to have items removed from my history and all bureas refuse to do so. a condo that was forclosed on thru the courts with no bad marks toward us but the $83,000.00 is still on our reports, credit card state that we have late pymts which we have never been late, to accts that belonged to my father but show up on my stuff..

The list goes on and on about how I believe credit bureas should be shut down. Everyday honest people who work hard for their money, paycheck to paycheck and get the runaround. But if your an immigrant coming into the US can get all kinds of credit, cars and such with no history t a drop of the hat.

States I had a credit card w chase bank

The report shows that At some point I had a chase bank credit card account. I have personally never had any type of account with chase bank.DearDonna

finding credit card fraud info

Since I have never had ANY type of account with Chase Benk, how can I find out who or how the bad rating landed on my credit karma?