Question

MIBPreacher

Why is Credit Karma from showing chinese characters all over the screen mixed in with the English?
I see Chinese characters all over the menus along with the English equivalent. What is up with this and how do I correct it?

Most Helpful Response

Still Not Fixed!

Almost a year and it's still not fixed. This must be a Chinese company...I'm bailing on this site.

Looks like it is still broken.  i saw the same thing today when I logged in.  

Hi BIBPreacher,

This is a graphics bug on our end that will affect some Windows users. I apologize for the inconvenience while we get this issue resolved. 

Thanks for posting!