Question

Suepascua

Why I have credit been denied in time of need
Give me one reason why I been denied as I known I don't have no reason they denied me yet they should go people who are greedy something that don't belong them ,you mine father left for someone they don't known, if I rigth to get Lawer will can go under get all information files transmitted To IRS regulations By Government file ,this people only think about self

Please write your problem clearly, which it isn't right now.  Then you may be able to get some answers.

It does not serve to become upset because you were denied for credit.  When you were denied, you received a letter advising the reasons.  Take the information as an educational experience and adjust those items within your ability so that the next time you apply for credit, you will recieive an approval.