Question

Zae1212

Why dont I have credit when I have an apartment in my name?
I have an apartment in my name an want to know about my credit

Most Helpful Response

Only credit cards, installment loans (Personal, mortgage, automobile) are included in your credit report.  Payments made for Rent, Utilities, Phone and taxes are not part of your credit profile unless they go unpaid.  In which case they would end up being a collection.

Apartment rent does not count as part of a credit score.  I strongly suggest reading the articles on this site (which is here to teach about credit) and learn how to build a good scsore.  I did and have benefitted greatly from this knowledge.