Question

tdomin42

Why does my score keep decreasing?
I pay on time and for the last six months my score has gone down from a 710 all the way to a 640 as of right now. I don't understand at all, why it has gone down so quickly and dramatically. CK can you answer me why that has happened so quickly?

There is something pulling your score down.  Are you just paying the minimum and still using the card? If so your ratio is not good. Applying for credit and not getting approved?  Things like that count against you  

if those types of things aren't the issue then something else is doing it  

Nows the time to pull a real copy of your credit report. 

Annualcreditreport .com is the only real Free site for them.   There you can get one free copy of Each of the big 3 reports once a year  Since CK only shows 2 of the reports, get a copy of the 3rd. Since it's the one you aren't seeing. Check it closely for anything that you don't recognize. Then read up in the articles here on CK to learn how to deal with it. 

Good luck. 

Forgot to mention. Go back and pull the other 2 copies of your report  at 4 & 8 months from now so you can monitor changes.