Question

backstabbed

Why does Credit Karma list my score over 100 points less than it really is?
I just received my credit score from a creditor and it is over 100 points higher that Credit Karma list. Do they do this to dupe people into hiring their credit fixers?

I agree

On my Credit Karma score, it's showing a 598 and a 601, the report I got directly from the Credit Bureaus are 783, 755 and 728. I asked the Credit Karma support team about it and all they could say is there are several different scoring models they use. After I disputed that response, they sent another one saying I need to dispute the Credit Bureaus. As if their scoring models would be less important than Credit Karmas.

I agree also. rip-off.

I am closing my account with credit karma.  They are not showing accurate scores.  I agree with backstabbed, they are doing it on purpose.

If everyone closes there account, maybe just maybe they will start being honest.

Most Helpful Response

Totally Stupid Answer

I wasn'y really asking a question. I was trying to make the point that Credit Karma purposly gives you a bad score to seek their rip off credit counsiling. Think about it that the only way they make money. If they told everyone their credit score was good no one would waste their money on bogus counsiling.