Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

nickykw

Why do "you" suggest high interest rates on CC when my credit union rates are so low?
I currently pay 8.9%, but continue to get suggestions from Karma to open high interest rate cards, why? I thought you guys were the "experts" what's up with that?

You haven't read how Credit Karma works.  It costs money to set up and maintain an internet site.  Thanks to the generosity of the advertising credit card companies, we are allowed to use this site for free and learn how credit works.  Of course, they are going to advertise and that is why you get the credit card recommendations.  I get them, too, but since my credit union allowed me a lower rate than what is offered here, I disregard the recommendations.  They are just advertising offers and it is your choice to accept or delete them.