Question

Nyxx23

Why do I not have a credit profile?
For some reason credit karma can not generate a credit report. I know I have had credit cards in the past and should have a credit score yet it will not generate. What can I do?

If the accounts you speak of were closed in good standing and closed more than ten years ago, they may not be on your reports any more. If the cards were closed in a negative way, such as Charged Off, it this occurred over seven years ago, they will not be on your reports any more. Also keep in mind that not all lenders report to the credit bureaus, so it could be possible that some of the accounts you had were never reported to the credit bureaus. Some lenders may only report to one credit bureau and Experian is not shown here. I guess you should check other sites for your credit info and get your free credit reports from annualcreditreport and this may give you a better idea if it is just a glitch here or what. There is a "Help Center" on this site, you might check it.