Question

purpl3duck

Why do I have two different credit utilization percentages?
I have two different credit utilization percentages. If I look at the credit card page it shows 19% utilization, but when I look on the report card page it shows my utilization at 29%. Why is there at 10% swing?

Have you linked your credit card account to Credit Karma? If so, it can update your utilization whenever you log in. Your Credit Report Card, however, uses only data from your credit report. Your credit report is updated by your creditors once a month. You can use the side by side comparison to view your current data and the most recent date on your credit report.

I have everything linked to Credit Karma. I took a closer look and it looks like one account is not showing up my credit report card. I have another account through the same company and it shows up on the credit report card. I checked my Transunion report and both of them are reported.