Question

Aya2011

why do i have any type of home or vehicle insurance when i have never had a car or owned a homw?
I need to know who I can speak with to obtain the correct information. Based on the evidence here someone has clearly taken my identity and forged their way into getting them a vehicle as well as a home. It is alarming at the fact because I cannot even purchase a phone in my name.

Everyone on here has the same score titles.  Go click on the car insurance one and, when it goes from blue to white you need to read the explanation.  Then go to the left side of the page and begin reading the articles so you can learn how credit works and what to do to build and maintain a good credit score.  That is what this site is for--educating people on how credit works.