Question

hopeworks

why didn't any of my medical bills show up on my credit report
I've been told I have a credit score of 740 from a company I'm working with on debt. However, he says when he pulled my Transunion credit report, it was showing me as a co-signer on all of my daughter's medical bills .... like $22,000 worth.

I did NOT co-sign for her and she did not put my name on anything. Plus the Transunion credit report I got isn't showing I owe anything on medical bills, which I don't.

He swears his Transunion report is showing all of Skye's medical bills and that I co-signed on them. How can this be and how can I find out for sure what is really going on.

Medical Bill

My first suggestion would be to pull all 3 of your credit reports

Some medical bill may not show up on your credit report unless you are 30 to 60 days behind, and or they may not report to a credit reporting agency

If the medical bills are on your credit report, i would make a trip to the hospital to ask for the back up paper work that you signed to be the co-sign person on her bills. If you find that you didn't signed the paper work you can dispute this with each of the credit reporting agency and it will be removed.