Question

Kilo504

Why did my score go down
So I had a loan on my credit report and they closed it in 2011 so I tried to dispute it to get it off my report and now my score has dropped 102 points and it says my account balance with that loan company has increased456$. If it was closed how come they added more to the balance? What should I do as I am trying to fix my credit. The dispute status is still under investigation. Help please.

An account in dispute does not factor into your score.  Be very careful disputing as you can cause more problems if you don't know what you're doing.