Question

Aristeus

Why did my credit score plummet?
So my TU was 674 and my EQ 683 - Today 586 and 607?! What? I have new credit accounts 100% on time payments, 0-1% utilization (this month 0%) and I recently got all the collections removed entirely from my report. What would send my score plummeting from good to poor?!

Maybe...

How new are those credit accounts?  If you applied for multiple accounts in a short period, you could have multiple credit inquiries - which is bad.  Did you close any accounts recently?  Were they the older / oldest accounts?  The age of your credit may have gone down because of that - also causing a drop in score.

There are a few reasons, these are just a couple.