Question

MOgirl91

Why did my credit score go from 715 to 690 in a month?
My score was 715 at the end of March. Now in the beginning of May it is 690.
I have not had any credit checks run, have not taken out any loans, no major purchases and only have a 400$ credit limit on my only credit card that Iv been paying off slowly due to funds, I always pay more than the minimum payment on my credit card.
I went to the ER 4 times for a workmans comp case and started receiving bills because the workmans comp case hadn't gone through the company's program. Would this affect my score?
Otherwise why would my score decrease by 25 points in 1 month

Most Helpful Response

Mine too

Mine dropped 51 points and nothing has changed except i have paid off most of my stuff on my credit. I dont know what to do!

Floridabiker777

As long as you didn't pay off all of your credit cards, there should be another reason why that would happen.  I would double check my credit report.  Always a good idea to (if you can) have all of your credit cards report a zero balance except one.  And leave a balance on there that is not higher than 9%, ideally 1%.  I have good overall credit limits on my cards & can leave 4/5k on one card & still have a low utilization.  And always rotate the cards that I don't use on a regular basis.  My go to cards are always with me. 

Did any of your bills go to collections & you are unaware of it?  If they say you owe bills that weren't paid, that will happen.  You can always contact them when you see the info on you report & contact them and ask them to delete if you pay.  Or is someone else is responsible for the bill, then you need to contact them and make them aware of it.  It's a good idea to keep on top of your credit report for things like this.  Hope this helps.  I don't know your exact situation  so I can give you a definitive answer.

Credit. Score

I went to applicant an apartment last May and June its fail because of very lowest was 503 and now 549  they still don't want welcome me move in apt or mobile or house. I was frustration  I figure it out how I suppose pay credit score to payment off how help me. My husband live with my mother in law and I live in Houston  for four Months now 

Wow lousy credit score

Emergency thing is not easy we are learning make mistake move in house with bad credit score  .... They didn't check on my credit score we are feel good move in last November then in December I got infection in bathtub peel what kind of paint in bath tub grr I wonder why they are not cleaning up before paint oh no I have to responsible to pay all my credit score improve it no matter little or big I can afford !! 

There are very strict score credit rules 

i just dont get it

i paid my credit every month on time i have 100 /00 credit score i claim bankurpt 2009 i was discharge why iam still 590 dont make any seceni

Phrozn

You filed bancrupcy... Why do you need more explanation? That's like 10 years on your record. YOURE LUCKY FOR A 590!