Question

vencenzo

Who the hell is ccb/ppc? This dissed more Score by 7 points! And no I don't have pay pal!
Getting on CK is difficult!

Who has a run this company?

7 points done to my credit score? And of course if I get lucky credit karma will reply to me in three days. It's frustrating now here on credit karma!

Getting angry and worked up never does a thing to help a matter. Life is extremely short, we are only here for a very short time and every moment you spend angry is a moment of this life that you rob from yourself. Learn to take a deep breath and remember that there will always be frustrations in life and that frustrations are all part of the experience, but you do not have to let frustrations get the best of you. Be happy that you are alive and that you are here to experience the frustrations of this world. I seriously do not mean any offense by what I have put here, I am just asking you to chill out a little and life will be a much better experience for you and all those around you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It sounds like you've gotten a hard inquiry on your reports from ccb/ppc and it dinged your score 7 pts. I am not sure how you've gotten the inquiry if you do not know how you got it, but keep in mind that hard inquiries do not cause any major damage and they pretty much lose their effect on FICO scores within a year. Hard inquiries are completely removed from your reports after 2 years. In addition to that, credit scores will often fluctuate resulting in small score gains and small score losses. Scores bounce around, it is typical. Remember to watch your FICO scores in addition to the scores that you get here.

vencenzo

Enter Your Reply  I think I am asking a simple question. Who is ccb/ppc? I have been in a hospital for 3 years. So please understand why I may seem all worked about this issue! Since I don't even no who is ccb/ppc it is frustrating to me. I have given so much over these 3 years! I am lucky my father is paying my bills with my money! And my credit was 795 no it is not. I will be going home very soon. So I want to fix problem myself. But since I do not no who is ccb/ppc. I can't even call this company to find out how might owe them. So if I owe them money my credit will take another hit.       Thanks VINNY!