Question

abramsj7

Where should I go for a Higher Credit Line? (Please Read for Specific Details)
Hey everyone,

Here are my Credit Scores per FICO as of right now (EX: 727, TU: 720, EQ: 716).
I have a total credit line of 17K. I was looking to apply for 1 credit card. I have 2 inquiries on my report so far.

The real concern is, I am looking for a high Credit Line such as 10K+ ... Are there any places known to give higher CL's with these kind of scores? I specifically got over 10K from a credit union somewhat recently. Should I stick to Credit Unions (Specifically USAA) or try something like Chase Sapphire?

All advice is helpful.

Navy Federal is very generous and it's knowin the credit forums that they are VERY easy accounts to get so as long as you or your immediate family member is in the military.

Search for Credit Pulls on sites like Creditboards to see what type of CLI's people are getting with your similar score.

The average approved score for Chase Sapphire Preferred is 736. The low score is 652. The lenders look at your income, and that's a huge factor in determining credit viability. They want to know if you could pay off the balance if you charged your limit. Wherever you have your checking and savings account is a good place to start since you already have a relationship with them. I know from personal experience Bank of America and American Express has a website section where you can list your income and your investment net worth. A lender may start out with a lower balance, but you can always ask for a credit limit increase down the road.