Question

happydays44

Where should I begin reparing my credit?
My credit is 560. I have 18 medical bills and a student loan. I am making payments on my student loan, but the 18 medical debts range from $30-$1200 adding up to a total of $800 out of 18 of the medical debts, 7 are from 2007. Also, the student loans I am making payments on now are consolidated by the government because I defaulted on my old loans and those are on my credit report also. So my credit report consists of the defaulted student loans that are closed, then current loans that are good and then the 18 medical debts. With the student loans and my monthly bills I have a total of $1000 going out each month and I make about $4000 a month after taxes. I have only been out of school working as a nurse for about 6 months and so I am just now getting on my feet and have about $10,000 in savings so far. I have been told not to pay the debts from 2007 because they will "fall off"? I don't want to pay off my student loans because they are fixed at 2% and I can save more and use it to put towards a house one day or pay off this other mess to build my credit. I applied for a secured credit card because I know that it will help but I don't know what to do about the medical debts. Its so confusing. I need to get my credit up to get a home one day, but I don't know how. Please help.

Most Helpful Response

Eclipse Credit Repair

You can definitely repair your credit yourself but most people do not have the time to do it because it is such a hassle! Most credit repair companies charge you $600 and up which is outrageous! Eclipse charges a one time fee of $350 which is the lowest guaranteed and will also show you how to raise your scores while we work on removing any and all negative items off all 3 of your credit reports! 713-855-9437 https://www.facebook.com/eclipsecreditsolutionsrepair

I meant to say they add up to $8000

Creditmergency

First thing you need to do is hire a credit repair expert. Go to creditmergency, talk to them, its free for a consultation, pull up your credit report, and then they can help you come up with a gameplan