Question

Sreedhar236

Where is Track Spending Option ?
I dont see Track Spending option where all of my accounts were linked. Do anyone see it.

Same :(

If they did get rid of the feature, can I get some confirmation that they've wiped all my logins from their system?

Most Helpful Response

Same. If they got rid of the feature (without so much as a warning) I'm through with this site.

I'm also not able to find it. We need a response from CK to verify if they got rid of the feature our data was wiped. If they forgot to add the feature back after the site redesign then this needs to be addressed as well.

I agree. The tracker was the primary reason i used this site. What happened to all my personal login info if this feature is no longer availabke?. 

Same issue

Same issue.  Also annoying no one from CK has responded to these questions after more than a month.  Will they pay attention if enough of us post?